From: A V Flinsch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 12:19 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] mini linux distro recommendations

> On Wednesday 04 July 2001 00:19, Fireman71 wrote:
> > Not really related to Mandrake but....
> >
> > I am looking for a mini linux distro (under 20 meg and preferably one
> > just one floppy) that i can load onto an old 386 computer and configure
> > to act as an internet masquerading / firewall machine.
> >
> > Anyone have any ideas?
>
> freesco -- http://ww.freesco.org
> easy to setup, fits on a single floppy.
> I have it running on an old 486, and it has been working great.
>

> --
> Alex
> Kernel Panic is General Failure's second in command

Please note that the content of this message is confidential between the original
sender and the intended recipient(s) of the message. If you are not an intended
recipient and/or have received this message in error, kindly disregard the content of
the message and return it to the original sender.

If you have any complaints about this message please reply to:
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Purbeck School E-Mail server running:
       users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk