Tuan,

Programs which are called smbclient and smbmount come to mind, as well as
LinNeighborhood, and Gnomba...

As for linux --> linux, yes you can do file sharing.  Read the nfs howto
from linuxdoc.org, making sure that if you've got a firewall, you've
blocked access to the nfs and portmap ports, or if you don't have a
firewall, make sure to restrict access to only those PCs on your local
network.

Michael

--
Michael Viron