在 2001 七月  7 星期六 00:35,Edelmiro Guerra 寫道:
> I'am a very newbie in linux. I will appreciate to advice me about a site in
> internet where to find a good glosary related with Linux-Unix terms
> (spanish & english). I feel lost with some words or terms when I read
> how-to's and other info.

Hi Edelmiro!

I just saw your message.
Did anyone reply to you yet?

I am sorry: I don't know of any glossary that could be useful to you.
I assume that you're speaking of technical/linux terminology (otherwise a
good dictionnary would do!)

1- Have you tried to subscribe to a linux list in your own language? There
certainly will be someone there who will be able to answer your questions and
explain to you some of the English terms and even translate them into your
own language.

2-Otherwise, you could tell us, on this list, which technical/linux terms
have you puzzled. I am a beginner myself, but I'm sure I could explain some
simple terms. Others would be here too to provide some explanations.

3- Do your homework, but don't hesitate to ask several times if your query is
not replied to the first time (this is a busy list, and it's easy to overlook
some messages). We are (almost all) beginners on this list, and we here both
to learn and to help each other.

Blessings,

Anguo