as I understand it, the answer might be to create a new user (say smbuser),
add a new group (say, smbgroup) and add all the users you want (including
smbuser) and make /home/smbuser global read write permission etc... to that
group.   I know there is a tutorial around here somewhere... I am looking for
it and will e-mail it to you if I ever find it. good luck