There's a good description of the latest Aethera release at
http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2001-07-11-017-20-PR-KE-SW. There
are download links.

You can look up Aethera and Evolution downloads at:

http://fr2.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=evolution
http://fr2.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=aethera

Download the latest Mandrake packages.

--