hi,

my mouse act strangely today. i have been using mandake 8.0 for about half
a year. and today my mouse act very strange, everytime i single click
using the left button, sometimes they send a double click signal. i mean,
if i click one time, almost 70% of the time the mandrake or the mouse will
take it as a double clicks. strange huh! this strange behaviour always
happen to me after i use mandrake for about quite sometime (few weeks).
this thing also happened to me before, and because i reinstalled mandrake,
all go back to normal. but after a while, the mouse will act strangely
again. any solution?

thanks in advance

--
Nothing ever becomes real until it is experienced.
- John Keats