To Charles and Siro

Thanks for your help.  Just getting to a terminal without a mouse was great!

I didn't uninstall imwheel but as Charles suggested, I ran mousedrake and
reconfigured my standard PS/2 mouse which is now working fine again.  Had
another go at trying to get the cordless intellimouse to work but no luck
yet.  At least I can use my std mouse in the meantime.  I'll get around to
the intellimouse someday ;-).  Meanwhile, I just want to get to know
Mandrake and learn more console commands.

Thanks again.

Cheers
skinky

Before you uninstall imwheel.