From: Sridhar Dhanapalan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2001 2:30 PM
To: srinivas sastry; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] kmail-configuration of multiple mail accounts

Click Settings -> Configure KMail. In the resulting window, click Network and
open the Sending Mail tab (it should be open already). You can add accounts
in the Incoming Mail section -- just click Add.

If you need more info, there's always the Help button.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson