Another thing to add to this point.

Everybody is absolutely right, but another thing that will make Linux
faster then Windows9x and WindowsME, is that Micro$HAFT thinks their
god.  So they made everything for themselves.

Micro$HAFT wrote their own version of TCP/IP.  Pretty much what they
did with the Novel drivers, just for different reasons.  From what I
understand, they plan on going back to the raw TCP/IP we all use in
Linux for WindowsXP, but with the other versions it's their own version
of it.

It still has the same basica layers with some extra bloated Micro$HAFT
philosophy thrown in there for.... "good measure!"
tdh

T. Holmes
UNIXTECHS.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]