On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:39, you manipulated electrons to produce:
> You probably just need to change the font settings (font selection
> & size) in Netscape and Konqueror. All the browsers should
> implement the HTML properly (except maybe IE), but some browsers
> will render the page on a smaller scale than others.
>
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:08, L.V.Gandhi wrote:

************** Yes, but using fancy fonts you are assuming that the
Client machine has the same fonts available, aren't you?
My trick was always to create a gif if it simply HAD to that
different, to g'tee a display.

--
Cheers,

John

Fablor now Webhosting?? What on earth for??
Info here: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(it's only an Autoresponder)  :-)