You should have 3 listed.
Your CD-RW is listed twice.
As /dev/hdc so that it may be used to read as a
normal CD-Rom.
And as /dev/scd0 so that it may be used as a burner.

RPMDrake will call for the cd to be inserted into the
first drive on the chain.
With the Primary Master as the 1st possible entry and Secondary
Slave as the last.
If you you wish for it to use your CD-Rom your CD-Rom must be connected
in the chain prior to your CD-RW.

   Charles  (-:

Forever never goes beyond tomorrow.