Do NOT do this! This can quite possibly screw up your system, since glibc and
gcc are such an important packages. The "--nodeps" and "--force" tags can be
very dangerous. Only use them if you really know what you're doing.

Try upgrading the gcc and glibc packages before you run urpmi for
XFree86-4.1.0.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson