Kwrite fonts are changed by going into the KDE control panel and
modifying the defaults and/or the kongueror settings...

-JMS

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dr. Evil
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 2:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Font size in Kwrite?

Konqueror is a great web browser, but when I go to view source, it is so
small that I can't read it.  I have to save it to a file, open a
terminal, and look at it with less.  That is not a good way to do web
development.

I read the Kwrite instructions, and it talks about a menu to change font
and size, but that menu does not exist.

Any sugestions?  Is this a compiled-in thing?  If so, I will definitely
need to recompile it because it's basically not usable right now.

Thanks