ug ug ug bunnies ;)
(hello bunnies ;))

I have some questions about x-windows.
My biggest worry is that when my machine is starting up (in aurora, I
think it's called) It try's to load something called "X Windows System
[K" and that seems to crash. I couldn't find any reference to it in
any of the log files (maybe I looked at the wrong log files).
Everything seems fine, XWindows starts and runs (but it seems less
stable than before I got that error).
firstly I'm running something called Easel and Nautilus, and it is
SLOWWWWW. Is there a better alternative? Or a way to make it faster?
Being the windows user I am, I got a lot of True Type Fonts and was
wondering if I can use them under Gnome? And if so how?
And my only question not XWindows related is how to I get something to
run on start-up?

Thank you very much for any responses

Robert MacLean