Hi,

  I've just installed Mandrake 8 and I've a monitor LG Studioworks 441.
Mandrake correctly detects the card (Intel 810), but when it attemps to enter
X Windows the screen gets black. If I set, using, XConfigurator in console
mode, 640 x 480 video mode, then I can enter XWindows mode with no problem.

  I think something is wrong with the frequency of the monitor. Is there a
way of setting it ? Does somebody know which are the correct horizontal and
vertical frequency for this kind of monitor in order to put it in 800 x 600
or 1024 x 720 mode ?

Thanks in advance,
                                        Aldo