Hi there,

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:29, you manipulated electrons to produce:

> Konqueror as of time being is not a full fledged browser. It
> doesn't support XML and other thingies. Probably the offending
> sites use these "thingies". I think Nautilus has the same problems.
> You should use Netscape/Mozilla as your primary browser.
>
>  --Jeferson L. Zacco aka Wooky
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  Linux registered user #221896

I have tried both on my system and cannot access any of my bank
details via the net including the Netscape default.
Switch to Doze and I.E. 5 and no problems.

I am trying out Gnome but think this may be part of the problem as it
is very slow in Net responses compared to KDE 5 minutes later.

Cheers,

John