I think it is Nautilus that causes the problem, not GNOME, or at least
not running GNOME progs in KDE. I have been using gnome cal and gnumeric
with no problems (from KDE). I still haven't resolved the problems in
GNOME itself, but I don't think it is running GNOME progs in KDE that
causes the problems.

ShalomOut
   Chal

Elder PCUSA