On Saturday 04 August 2001 23:07, Franki wrote:
> I havev this problem as well,
>snip> QT-cups.  Increase the dpi.
> -s
>
> On Saturday 04 August 2001 10:14 am, you wrote:
> > How do I change the darkness of printed documents?
> > TIA
> >
> > Dan
Have you tried going to the desk top icon and clicking  on "properties in
the set up box? in properties there is a tab for image and then down below
is image size and put a check in resolution. Increase it to 750 ppi or
more and see if that doesn't do the job. I played with all sorts of
different settings, like gamma and intensity till print got darker. Hope
this helps.
--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842