It was Mon, 6 Aug 2001 22:28:57 +1200 when skinky wrote:

>Hello everyone
>
>I'm hoping someone can tell me which firewall is best to have
>installed.  Having said that, when installing LM8.0, Port Sentry,
>Bastille and Tiny Firewall were all installed.  Not knowing what Port

I think InteractiveBastille is the best one so far. It has the most versatile
setup and the defaults are already pretty good.
The only thing to notice is that you enable smtp in the outside connections
for Postfix and you should be fine.
Paul

--
We measure success and depth by length of time, but it is
possible to have a deep relationship that doesn't always stay

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
         Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.5.2
    ** http://www.care2.com - when you care **