Hi,

I recently installed Manrake 8.0. The installation was a breeze and I liked
the KDE very much. However, I was disappointed when I opened Konqueror. The
text was distorted, readable but very annoying. When I increase the font
size, some of the page would get better, but other parts remain fuzzy or
might even get worse. I tried to change the font, but it was no solution. As
I write this, I cannot see the periods.

What's the problem? Is this a general problem or it's only with me?

I have a Pentium II, 400 MHz, 320 MB RAM, SiS 6324?, XFree86 4.0.3

Thank You,
Usama Saadi