I've been using the JDK 1.3.1 daily for about a month and a half now, and
have not had any problems (I can work all day without a single O/S crash
and burn).  I really like doing my Java Development on LM 8.0, as I can
use the .jar and .class files on my WinDoze partition!  :>)  I also now
have decent source code control and a relational database on Linux, which
I did not have when using WinDoze.

Long live the Penguino!

M!ke

--- "Mitchell, Edmund" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I haven't had any troubles - everything by the book.
>
> Edmund

=====
May the Force be with you.