The DOS version of fdisk /mbr won't kill NT-Loader, SYS C: would however.   I
learned this after alot of banging my head on the keyboard after trying to
restore my laptop to Win95 some years ago!

If you ever need to restore Bill's boot menu, just start a winnt install and
choose to "Repair an Installation", just stop the install before it actually
starts copying files otherwise you'll mess up your existing WINNT install!

After you have restored Bill's bootloader you can restore LILO by booting up
Linux with your bootdisk (you *did* make a bootdisk, didn't you?) and run
LILO.  Make sure you've added your WINNT and DOS partitions to /etc/lilo.conf
before you run /sbin/lilo... You should also check with Linux's fdisk that
the active partition is set to whichever partition LILO gets installed to.

There's some excellent HOWTOs in the Linux Documentation Project for doing a
multi-boot the NT and Linux, read them before you go any further!