That's the predicament.  To double or not to double.  I think most
importantly, the List needs to see the correspondence so that answers are
shared among all of us.  So, this sounds like it could have been solved
at the source by having the mailing-list daemon include the proper
headers to avoid this extra work.  I know that some other mailing-lists
will show the Sender to be "Joe Blow" but when you hit the Reply-To, it
automatically goes back to the "Newbie" Mailing-List.  Any experts out
there with Mailing-List Server knowledge?  Is this possible?

Sevatio