Date:  08/09/2001  02:03 pm  (Thursday)
      From:  Leonard Miller
        To:  "\"'Linux Mandrake'\" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at
             INTERNET".UD-CCGate.DM-YK-01;  "Caruso Aldo
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at INTERNET".UD-CCGate.DM-YK-01
   Subject:  Re: [newbie] Linux Commands

Did you try ./ibmgr

>>> Caruso Aldo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> at INTERNET 08/09/01 02:05PM >>>
Hi,

  I've installed Interbase and, to start it, the manual says I must type
ibmgr, which is a file that contains commands (it starts with #! /bin/sh
).
  Well, I change the directory where that file resides, that file has
execute permissions for the User, the Group and the Others, but when I try
to execute the batch files the Console complains saying "command not
found".
  Why ?

Thanks in advance