On Monday, Aug 06, 2001, David Cox wrote:

> Im confused about the httpd.conf though. why is there two different
> ServerName Directives? and what should i exactly put in them?  Right now i
> just canged the NameVirtualHost part of httpd.conf to my IP address,
> commented out the ServerName parts, and am using Vhost.conf to map my www,
> and other VH to their correct directories.
> This is probably wrong, but all works well except for the SSL part.

In the file /etc/httpd/conf/ssl/ssl.default-vhost.conf, it has a
directive like this: <VirtualHost _default_:443>.  Then, it has all the
setting for :443 of your _default_ host.  Looks to me like you need to
have one of these for every other virtual host you want SSL on too.
After your normal virtual host desription in Vhosts.conf, try something
like this: <VirtualHost *:443>, and then put all the SSL details in
there.  This is kind of a shot in the dark as I actually haven't tried
it, but it looks like it will work in theory. =) Let us know if it does
or not.

--
Paul Cox <paul at coxcentral dot com>
Kernel: 2.4.3-20mdk-win4lin-pcox  -  Uptime: 1 hour 8 minutes.