-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Donnie Green
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 6:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] DHCP Problems/Cable modem

I am running LM7.2 and need to set up my computer for DHCP because my
Internet connection is provided by a Cable modem.  I have read that pump
is
the best to use and I have installed it.  The problem that I am having
is
that I don't know where to put my ISP's DHCP server address or DNS
addresses.  Which files do I place them in?

Please help.