There is one problem they will both be fighting for browse master so on one
set the

wins support = no
wins server = <ip of other smb server>

Brandon Caudle
15yr Old Avid Unix User (HP-UX,FreeBSD,Linux)
Larkhaven Golf Course
Charlotte, NC

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full." -- Henry
Kissinger