I've installed the latest version (1.6d) of LimeWire and am having similar
problems as I had with earlier versions. It hangs on the opening window where
it's supposed to start the setup Wizard. I've downloaded and installed Java
1.3.1 and have it in my path. I've set J2SE_PREEMPTCLOSE=1.  I've tried all 3
start procedures as outlined in LimeWire's readme file. They all yield the
same result. Any suggestions as to how to make this program work properly?

Dwight Lowie

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com