Oups!! I installed SO without enabling java first...
How can I enable it now, without uninstall SO?

Besides, I have another problem: pppd. When I try to connect, Linux says "Can't
find the pppd demon. Make sure that it's installed."

So, as you see, I have very basic problems. And the order to resolve sems to be
1) the connection (install pppd: I don't know how), then 2) download the files
to enable Java for SO.

I hope you could help me

G le D
---