Here's a light-hearted question for all you folks .. I've been keeping up
with the list, and I think it's time for something a little less taxing ..

I am running WindowMaker 0.65 and use Eterm for my terminal work.  I love the
look and feel of Eterm, except for one thing.  As soon as I configure it to
look just the way I want it to (the different color tints are just awesome!),
if I were to close it down and open it up again, all the settings are gone!
Any ideas how to remedy this?

Thanks!

Terry Sheltra
PC Technician/Network Administrator