Hi,
I hope you don't mind me asking
I see the readme file... here's the guts...

now which process is the safest/brainless

  As root:   - add a new media. Run:
    urpmi.addmedia a-name file://directory-where-are-stored-packages   - install
packages you need using:
    urpmi name-of-package     For example, to install gnupg, run:
    urpmi gnupg     Dependencies will be automatically resolved.

  OR   - automatically update your system using:
    urpmi --auto-select

thank you
chris