Hellos list.
I am newbie on Linux Mandrake and this is my first message in this list.
Let me try to explain a little problem that i have with the release 8.0
I install this version in my laptop Compaq ARMADA 1750 and at the
beggining the instalation was in spanish.
All was well in the instalation. The only problem is the correct
configuration from the keyboard. I can not find the (at and the
backslah) in the keyboard.
In other releases i find it when i type at the same time "alt-gr+2" or
"alt-gr+?"
When i typed some of these it show me this: (arg: 2)
Remember that my keyboard is in spanish.
When go off the office and arrive at home, i install the same verion
(8.0) in my Desktop and what was my sorprise....it was the same problem.
I dont know how to resolve it. i hope some here have the time to help me
with this case :)

Well, i have another more complicated case.
When i install Mandrake 8.0 in my Desktop, before i was running Mandrkae
7.2, this version works fine, i think very fine, because the keybord,
KDE, Access to Internet, and share Internet with my other Pc's in my
little LAN work well. Now the KDE dont show mw anithing with root or
another user in this Version. The internet access to my ISP dont work
and the share internet told me that may be this version of kernel nto
support it.
Well i am not worry about it because here in my office i have internet
and many things, but my dauther can kill me if i nto resolve this
problem quickly :)

I have a full backup when i was working with the release 7.2

That you for all help that you can give me.

Sevega, hugry!!!!!

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com