I struggled with the premature end of script headers for 3 days, I figured
out the the cgi stuff was being run under suexec, if you rename suexec to
say suexec.sav then restart apache this should get rid of your problem.

Addmittedly, this is not the correct solution, but I don't know how to get
suexec to run under the correct username.  If someone knows please let me
know...

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com