sice we've had some on and off-list discussion of audio and linux, I'd like
to point some of you to

http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/workshops/linux2001/

I will definately be spending some time here.  as soon as the hell that is
the first few weeks of school dies down.  This is particularly exciting, as
the people who are brilliant enough to both compose music and develope music
software are few and far between.  I know this, because even though I'm an
accomplished composer, I am being put to task by C++.  perl isn't so bad,
though :)

enjoy!

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com