You can configure a bootdisk from Mandrake Control Center.  You can also
uninstall LILO by runnnig /sbin/lilo -U /dev/hda.  You might also want to run
fdisk and make sure your win98 partition is marked as the active/bootable
partition.  Booting up with a win98 rescue disk and typing SYS C: will also
set win98 back as the bootable partition.

Richie

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com