> I got many mp3s but there is a problem, they all got spaces between them,
> How can i rename many files at once?
> like.
> A b c d.mp3 to A_b_c_d.mp3

These are good examples for scripting too:

for i in *.mp3
do
  mv $i `echo $i | tr ' ' '_'  `
done

> How can i rename all the files which has capital letters to lowercase?
> like ABC.mp3 abc.mp3

Similarly, with a shell loop featuring mv (rename) and the tr(1) utility.

for i in *.mp3
do
  mv $i `echo $i | tr [A-Z] [a-z]`
done

NAME
       tr - translate or delete characters

SYNOPSIS
       tr [OPTION]... SET1 [SET2]

DESCRIPTION
       Translate, squeeze, and/or delete characters from standard
       input, writing to standard output.

       -c, --complement
              first complement SET1

       -d, --delete
              delete characters in SET1, do not translate

       -s, --squeeze-repeats
              replace sequence of characters with one

       -t, --truncate-set1
              first truncate SET1 to length of SET2

       --help display this help and exit

       --version
              output version information and exit

       SETs are specified as strings of characters.  Most  repre­
       sent themselves.  Interpreted sequences are:

       character with octal value NNN (1 to 3 octal digits)

       b      backslash
       c....  audible BEL
       s.TP    form feed
       new line
       e      return

              horizontal tab

       vertical tab

       CHAR1-CHAR2
              all  characters  from  CHAR1  to CHAR2 in ascending
              order

       [CHAR1-CHAR2]
              same as CHAR1-CHAR2, if both SET1 and SET2 use this

GNU textutils 2.0          August 1999                          1

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com