I can tell you that on their latest 7.1 install disks it is NOT offered as an
option.  For the record, I've been using it on some of my systems for over 6
months, and the only problem I've had is, in the event of a crash, if I'm
using the NT bootloader on a dual boot system, I have to use the linux boot
disk and re-copy the lilo boot record to the NT  linux.bat file.  If I'm
using lilo as the bootloader this is not an issue.  I thrash my systems, and
Reiser definitely is beyond experimental--in spite of what RH thinks.

eryl

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com