Hello-
I am making a little database browser with php and mysql.
When I use it in Netscape it works normally, but when I use Konquerer all
kinds of code is echoed to the screen when a php page executes (or rather
doesn't execute).  Does Konquerer have to be configured to handle php
correctly? Or what?
While I'm complaining about Konquerer, how come ms fonts are not available?
I have imported them and they're available in other apps, but they do not
show up as a choice in Konquerer config.  Can anything be done about the
fonts that scale so poorly?
Thanks,
SW

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com