Hello!

>I noticed Mandrake had a distribution called corporate server.  I am
>setting up a new mail server for my small company.  What should I use to
>get started.  A copy of Mandrake 8.0 set up as a server or the corporate
>server 1.0.1?  I tried out corporate server and it seemed extremly old.

    I have never tried the corporate server. However, the reason might
be that for a server (i.e. a box lying in the corner), you don't need
a nice graphical interface. You set it up and it should run forever,
at least until the cleaning agent unplugs it to plug the vacuum cleaner.
    I don't know what you call a small company, but if it's for a
few users, I would use Mandrake 8.0. It is very easy to install and
you can configure it basically without even popping a terminal.
If you're an experienced sys admin, that's another story, you will
feel frustrated if you don't use a terminal an vi a few config files.

>Thanks,
>Kevin

    Have fun!

    Pascal