>>From Robert & Collins French/English dictionary,
>
>raclette:
>
>a. scraper (tool)
>b. Swiss cheese dish.
>
>Anyone sees a connection with 8.1?

    Raklet has apparently as much relation with 8.1 as
Traktopel with 8.0 or Rhapsody with MacOS. I prefer
Rhapsody (as a name, I mean), and it would be great
to name Mandrake versions with more attractive names,
I think. Maybe Traktopel as a bulldozer-like tool was
meant to open the way to a large public, and raklet
(raclet) as a smaller tool is meant to attract the less
exposed people that Traktopel failed to gather...

    Pascal

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com