Hmm, I would say it is plain text, going by your (Glenn's) headers:

Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

------------=_998539848-1464-2315

Hmmm.... funny.  Leave it to outlook.  :-(

AFAIK, the important parts are:

- the line "Content-Type: text/plain;"

- the fact that, even though it says 'Content-type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="----------=_998539848-1464-2315"', the text of the message
only appears once, there is not a second occurrence with HTML tags (In
other words, I really don't know what this line is telling me for this
message.  On some other messages it does seem to imply an HTML copy, or
an attachment, or ??)  Oh, I see, sort of, there's a footer on this
message.  I've never really seen a footer before (but I only look at the
source of email messages occasionally).

- I don't know exactly what the 'charset="iso-8859-1"' is telling me,
but it does not seem to imply HTML.

I know, I should read RFC 822 and 2822(??).

Randy Kramer