-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tameem Ali
Sent: 23 August 2001 19:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] networking issues

I am running a dual boot between mandrake and 98 se.
Also, my pc is networked on a cable modem.

After using the internet through windows, I was no
longer able to use it in mandrake.  I reloaded my
configuration files through the control center and my
internet/network connection is enabled.  However, I
still can't connect to the internet through mandrake.

Please let me know my next course of action.

Thanks.