Hello!

>Wanna spoil all the excitement?
>
>We have a release schedule in mind, but it always unravels, so we just
>let it be thrilling and don't make liars out of ourselves.

    Having a schedule in mind is good if you are alone. As soon as you have
customers, you need to pull your schedules out of your mind. And as soon as
you are on the stock market, you have to keep the schedule public and
stick to it.

>It will be ready when it is ready.

    What about releasing it the 3rd Thursday of November? You launch it
the same day as Beaujolais Nouveau, and as a marketing campaign, you
offer 1 (or more) bottle(s) of Beaujolais Nouveau to all the customers who
order it on that day. For American customers, I think Beauolais Nouveau
is called "Coca Cola" over there, so 1 can will be fine.

>Civileme

    Well, beside that, 8.1. is great. I have just started using it. I hope it
will
improve at the same rate for years.

    Pascal

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com