On Friday 24 August 2001 03:34 pm, Luke Randall escribió:
> Anyone know of a program to do this for Windows 98?

    The latest version of explore2fs supports W98.  Make sure you read
the whole site, FAQ, even the forum.  Accessing your Linux ext2 files
from Windoze should be kept to a minimum. Use it only for copying over
Windoze files you forgot to transfer when you were in Linux.

    I no longer use ext2 or explore2fs, but when I did there were
occaisional problems. If Windoze pulls one of it usual freezes,
illegals, protection faults, or BSOD's while you're accessing your
Linux files, anything can happen including trashing your Linux
partition.
--
        Tom Brinkman                       Galveston Bay

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com