This Korne shell script should work (even if you replace
the first line by /bin/sh instead of /bin/ksh) .

It finds all the file with a blank under the current directory
(and recursively) and rename them with an "_".
Be careful not to forgot the space between the 2 '.*' patterns .

#!/bin/ksh -p
find . | grep '.*  .*' | while read F
do
    NF=$(echo "$F" | sed -e 's/ /_/')