Thanks for the suggestion, Anguo, but sudo only allows a non-root user to
access a command for about 5 minutes, and I'd like to make this a permanent
change. I don't want to have to "revalidate" every time I want to mount or
unmount. If that's the case, it's just as easy to"su" to root, and run the
mount/umount commands instead.

Lanman

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com