Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) banged on their keyboard and produced the following
arrangement of letters:
- Messing around in Linux on Mandrake 8 with GNOME and SAWFISH in the
- Mandrake Control Centre sees me almost all the time being unable to see
- the 'OK' and other buttons at the bottom of the configurator. I am
- running 800x600 on a 17" monitor and have maximized the display to the
- left, right, top and bottom. Even though I have done this I am still
- 'missing' the 'OK' and other buttons.
-
- It is as though the bottom of the screen is cutting off the bottom of
- the configuration panel even if the configuration Window is maximized.
-
- What have I possibly forgotten about?
-

press ALT and right left click with your mouse to move your window up until
you can see the buttons.

Anguo

-
-