> Ton Strijbosch wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a Canon BJC-5100, but I can't get it to work. I installed CUPS and
> > selected the proper driver Canon BJC-5000 according to Canon. When I start
> > printing the print just initialises and then stops. Nothing get's printed. Is
> > anyone out there who has also a Canon BJC-5100 and got it to work?

I think there is hope.  I have one, and it works fine in the printer
test during install (Mandrake 7.2).  Can't get it or any other printers
to work after the install.  (My printers are all on Windows boxes, and I
need to print remotely to them from Linux.)  So there are drivers that
work, in color or black and white.

Randy Kramer

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com