Morning, folks!

So my upgrade to KDE 2.2 went reasonably well--a few minutes hunting down
dependencies, and a deep breath as I did a --force on a couple of things,
and then by god I'd booted into KDE 2.2. I'm getting to be pretty good
at this stuff! ;-D

The only thing that seems to have broken in the process is the Flash
Netscape plugin for Konqueror, which used to work great. Now, though, Konq
freezes hard before rendering any page that contains flash and 'kill -9'
is the only way out.

Any thoughts? Should I just refresh the nsplugins package? Is there an
update to nsplugins for kde 2.2 that I maybe didn't get?

--
Dan Ray
Director Custom Applications

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com