Hi all!

        Let me start by aplologizing if this mail is HTML encoded...
GUI mail clients suck!

        I recently tried to get qmail running on my 7.2 MDK box, and
ran into a few snags...

        I found this site, where I downloaded MDK RPMs.

        http://www.freezer-burn.org/pages.php?page=qmail+under+Mandrake+Linux

        I got them all installed with no errors.

        But after attemting to start qmail I get this error:

@400000003b8a8c342236cbf4 alert:
cannot start: unable to switch to queue
directory

        So I ran some searches and found other people that had this
problem.  Some reccomended to use queue-repair.  I tried that and it
made a bunch of changes, but I still see this error...

        Any tips?  Should I be installing from the source?

        Thanks

        -ed-

Go to http://wwww.mandrakestore.com